Hope everyone is having a great weekend! In case you missed it, here's a round-up of some of the notable posts from the past week. Keep up with all the latest news by following me on Facebook or Twitter, and feel free to send me an email anytime with questions or comments!
- Emirates is upgrading it's San Francisco and Houston routes on December 1st and 3rd, respectively, to daily Airbus A380 flights to and from Dubai. As an added bonus, award availability is still wide open.
- Business Class sales and offers from Air France and Cathay Pacific for winter travel
- A review of our stay at the 7-star Burj Al Arab in Dubai, where we were upgraded to a 3,600 square ft. suite!
- My problem with the newly released 2014 list of Top 100 hotels from Conde Nast
- Things will inevitably go wrong at some point if you travel often enough, here's some lesser-known credit card benefits that can help