Saturday, November 1, 2014

Finding 2 Seats In Singapore Suites Is Surprisingly Easy, And The Best Business Class Product In The World

Happy Halloween to all, and enjoy the extra hour of sleep this weekend! In case you missed it, here's a round-up of some of the notable posts from the past week. Keep up with all the latest news by following me on Facebook or Twitter, and feel free to send me an email anytime with questions or comments!

  • The conclusion of my trip report where we flew Cathay Pacific Business Class from Dubai to Los Angeles, via Hong Kong. In my opinion, Cathay is hands down the best Business Class product on the market today.
  • Earlier this week I wrote about my experiences transferring points from Chase and American Express over to Singapore Airlines' Krisflyer program, and used those points to book the Singapore Suites Class double bed aboard the A380. Availability for 2 seats was surprisingly easy to find.

  • Lastly, a #TBT throwback to my favorite trip report that I've written, detailing our 2012 round-the-world honeymoon where we visited Australia, Maldives, Sri Lanka, and Dubai.

2 comments:

  1. I helped my mom book two seats on the suites with her MR points. First time ever but was super easy to do! BTW really enjoying your blog. Just found it a couple weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing! I think that earns you an award for "Son of the Year" =)

      Thanks so much for reading!

      Delete