In case you missed it, here's a round-up of some of the notable posts from the past week. Keep up with all the latest news by following me on Facebook or Twitter, and feel free to send me an email anytime with questions or comments!
- In a strange turn of events, Sin City has become the world's most popular honeymoon destination based on a recent study conducted by Facebook. See what other destinations made the top 10
- I grabbed my first mistake fare in 2012 and flew First Class from Myanmar to the US for just $250. Since then I've been fortunate to score a few more - here's 9 tips to get you ready for the next mistake fare
- Watch how widely dispersed a sneeze on an airplane travels
- A throwback trip report where we flew Cathay Pacific First Class to Hong Kong and Macau to ring in the New Year where we had a front row seat to the fireworks over Victoria Harbor from the Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
- Some exciting news related to the Emirates Wolgan Valley Resort in Australia - it will be rebranded as a One & Only Resort next year, and my review on Flyertalk was converted into the sleek new Hotel Review format